Friday, February 28, 2014

Clean Out Your E-reader Challenge! I'm throwing down the gauntlet (a wussy gauntlet, okay)!

The Clean Out Your E-reader Challenge is here! We all have books sitting in our Kindle, moping that they are never chosen. Well, a lot of them are going to have to keep moping, but a lucky few are getting good and read. Some bloggers are hitting this challenge hard. Craziness! I'm pussyfooting around with 2-5 books. Can you match 2-5 books in one month? (I'm laughing like a cartoon cat right now because you bloggers are crazy girls! Of course you can match...blow past...soar...I got a little carried away). Here's my working list.


In other news, if you haven't entered the Shadow Town and Amazon gift card giveaway, hop to it!

2 comments:

  1. Slammed! I liked that one, but I've not yet found a NA book I LOVE. Hope you enjoy it! It's got a really great poetry theme, that I think you'll like.
    Also, do you read the Kim Harrison books? The latest came out and I was wondering if you've read it, because it looks AWESOME. If you've not read it--you need to! It's right up there with Ilona Andrews and the like. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so behind on Kim Harrison, but I love her! I miss Rachel, Jenks, Trent, Ivy...(not stupid Nick). The next Mercy Thompson book comes out this month! I am so dang excited! I'm just going to stare at it for the whole month of March and then I'll read it.

      I like the idea of poetry in the story. This is a little different, but did you ever read Catching Jordan? She starts journaling. I loved that.

      I hope you have a wonderful weekend, Tilly!

      Delete