Monday, March 31, 2014

Vacation!

I won't be around this week because it's spring break for my boys, and for me I guess since I work in the schools now...whoo hoo spring break! Anyways, I'm not bringing the computer along. Craziness, I know! And I'm not much of a cell phone girl. I have one, but there aren't any numbers programmed or games or whatever else people have on their phones. So I will be completely offline. Can you tell this is dramatic for me?

Have a great week everyone! Oh, anyone interested in my monthly theme songs, April is all about silliness. Silly videos, lyrics, title, story behind why you love the song so much, whatever! When I return, I'll have a review for Crash Into You and my first post for LGBT Month.
This was last spring break at the airport. I'm hoping for a few less fits. No skiing, but definitely tubing. Oh, and I told my dad I was going to slaughter him at cribbage.

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! We had a blast and now I need another vacation for just sleep...and reading.

      Delete
  2. Hope the flight went well today, Robyn! Enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ha! You know it was a fantastic trip! My dad told me he was just glad I didn't end up in Utah when I got back Friday night. He thought that was so funny. Did you have a good birthday?

      Delete
  3. I hope you have an excellent time!! We'll miss you while you're gone, but I love that you're having a nice break away from technology for a bit. It's good for the soul sometimes. My blog is acting up, I can't click on links right now or view comments. I'm working on cleaning that up then I'll have my theme song pick up. Talk to you again soon :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great trip. I missed you all and missed the feeling of being connected, but it was nice to step away from all the clicking and tapping.

      I sure hope your site knocks it off and stops acting up! That is not cool that you can't even click on links or view comments. I look forward to your song picks. Now everyone's picks are forever connected to the songs when they suddenly come on the radio.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your vacation... I wish I could go on one right now :) Have a wonderful time and come back with those awesome posts & reviews!!!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chene! It was a wonderful trip and now I'm back to the Pacific Northwest drizzle. No more snow. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your break, Robyn. Have as much fun as you can!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Athina! It was a jampacked trip that's for sure! A lot of family time, but this time I got a chance to throw in some friend time too. There might even have been some quietness, at least in all the chaos some startling revelations turned off all the business around me and that was worth a deep calming breath. I hope you have a wonderful week, Athina!

      Delete
  6. I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site. cancelling timeshares

    ReplyDelete