1. How tall are you?
5'5 (probably not, more like 5'4, but this is what I tell the nurses and DOL people)
2. Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
Oh goodness, let's see. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. Wow, classy. Double knot too. Extra classy.
3. What is your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Pop up advertising or advertising that blasts volume suddenly. I encounter those situations most often on the grammar and how-to blogs.
4. What is your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
People who litter. I mean come on!
5. What's your favorite song?
Right now I'm loving "I like you" by Ben Rector. The words rock. I'm also crazy about Ellie Goulding's Fifty Shades song, "Love me like you do."
6. What's your favorite ETSY shop?
Sorry, ETSY is not my bag. I lose actual hours on that sort of stuff, so I stay away.
7. What is your favorite way to spend your free time when you're alone?
I usually have my laptop, a library DVD, and a current read all around me because I can't decide.
8. What's your favorite junk food?
Ask me what junk food is not my favorite. The list would be shorter. But I cannot refuse Doritos, root beer floats, homemade fudge...See what I'm saying.
9. Do you have pets?
Nope. One day (when I grow up a little more even though I'm completely grown up).
10. What are your favorite fiction and nonfiction books?
Fiction...The Twilight series carried me through one of the toughest times in my life. I will always love those books. The Mercy Thompson series. How can you not love a tough girl mechanic who also happens to be a coyote? Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley, good times. There are many, many favorites. Nonfiction...Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott teaches me something new every time I pick it up. A Giacometti Portrait by James Lord makes me feel not so alone when my artist mind starts up with that "I suck so bad" nonsense.
11. What's your favorite beauty product?
My Elizabeth Arden moisturizer.
12. When were you last embarrassed?
Last Friday when I dropped off my 6 year old at school late because I forgot about the Valentine's Day cards for his class and my suggestion to never mind the cards this year didn't go over well. The school secretary asked him why he was tardy with me standing right behind him. "Because my mom and me were signing the Valentine's Day cards."
13. If you could drink one beverage for the rest of your life, what would it be?
14. What's your favorite movie?
Impossible! I'm a total movie girl. Star Trek. Top Gun. Lord of the Rings (all of them). Harry Potter. The Incredibles. I'll stop because the list is insane.
15. What were you in high school? Prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, etc?
Hmm. I was friends with everyone, except those I wasn't friends with, then I was a shit.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'm not sure. I'd like to go to New Zealand and spend time in Alaska.
17. PC or MAC?
PC for sure. MAC makes me cuss.
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boyfriend/girlfriend?
I got nothing. Sadness.
19. Favorite Celeb?
Since pro football players have celebrity status, I'm crazy about my Seahawks boys.
20. Which blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?
Yikes! I've been such a bad blogger, I don't even have best friend blogger envy! Man.
Now it's someone else's turn. I'm tagging Athina at Between My Lines and Jennifer @ Donnie Darko Girl.