Friday, February 15, 2013

Feature Follow [4]


This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Ginger-Read and The Luv NV
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

Q: Write a letter to your favorite character. Rant, rave or gush…just pretend like they are real and you just want to let them know a "few things". - Activity courtesy of author, Kelly Walker

I recently read Something Like Normal by Trish Doller (review coming soon). There were several times I wanted to jump in the pages and have a word or two with a few of the characters. So here are my short notes to them.

Dear Travis,
Call your mother. Let her know you're listening. And be safe.
-rob
 
Dear Harper,
You're a cool chick. If you're ever in Tacoma, WA we can hang out.
-rob
 
Dear Paige,
I think it's great that you're a safe-sex-condom girl, but you need a hobby that has nothing to do with penises (admiring your boobs is not a hobby!).
-rob

7 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower here! The last letter to Paige cracked me up. Too funny. Thanks for sharing.

    Peace & Love
    Crystal @ YA Society

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and simple :)

    nice letters :) xx

    New follower via GFC :)

    My FF Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a VERY interesting book!! LOL.

    Old follower here ;)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    -Jeanine
    reviewingromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read this!!! I love the letter to Paige btw ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! New GFC follower!

    -Sonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Short, sweet, and awesome. Great letters. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. ♥♥♥

    Raina @ The LUV'NV — one of this week's feature blogs.
    (New GFC follower)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! Your letters are like letter-etts, short and sweet.

    Thanks for stopping by and following! I've followed back via GFC.

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great letters! I've looked at that Trish Doller book a time or two.
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete