Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Pinterest Quote Time! December Pep

"This is the beginning of anything you want."

"radiate love" (illustrated in a big flaming sun, how cool is that?)

"celebrate every tiny victory"

"TRIAL AND ERROR, BUT MOSTLY ERROR. LIKE, A SHITLOAD OF ERROR."

"thou shall not take shit"

"you're pretty special. just saying."

Take it easy during this last push to visit with everyone you're supposed to visit with and to shop for everyone you're supposed to lavish with gifts. A smile goes a long way and that includes the ones you give to yourself. This advice is for me too. I'll try to growl less on the road. Really try. I mean it. That's like my very last 2016 New Year's Resolution. You can make them anytime. There's no rule on that. I'm sure of it.

2 comments:

  1. Omigosh! I love these quotes! I'm trying to decide which is my favorite but I can't really decide. So I won't. I'll take them all! Thanks for sharing some holiday cheer, chickie! Oh, and you CAN make a resolution any old time you want. ;) {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in need of a boost, hit Pinterest. That's one of my newer rules. {{{hugs}}} right back! Happy pumpkin sweet treats and yummy coffee!

    ReplyDelete