Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature blogs are: Counting in Bookcases and
The Nerd Herd
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
This week's question is: Happy Mother's Day! Who
is your favorite mom from fiction?
Any one who hasn't read River Marked, stop reading this post. I don't want to spoil anything for you. Okay, I've done my spoiler alert duty. I'm going with a stepmom.
In River Marked, Adam and Mercy get married and go on their honeymoon. All hell breaks loose of course. But that doesn't change the fact that Mercy is now a stepmom to Jesse. She's an awesome kid with a super alpha dad and a shitty mother. Mercy bakes homemade cookies, always tells Jesse the truth, and risks everything for her family, even for the ones who want to take a chomp out of her hide. This maybe an unpopular opinion, but I'd love to see Adam and Mercy have a baby, for now, Mercy is doing a grand job as a stepmom, especially in Frost Burned, the 7th installment.