Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy

Cupcake madness
I saw a glimpse of myself the other day, my old/new self post a dozen heartaches and many soul remodels. All because of a vanilla cupcake with yellow frosting and a plastic bunny ring too small for my knuckly fingers. A friend once told me she loved my hands. "You have artist hands." I kept that in my vault of good words. So this cupcake, it made me lightheaded with glee. I'm like that. I sat there at work on a chair that I could swear swiveled, but I think that was just me bouncing in my seat and I held my stomach with one hand and said with the biggest smile and song in my heart, "I love cupcakes. I'm so happy!" The room erupted in laughter. I continued to bounce. It was so good.

"By Nadia Khattab (Own work) [CC BY-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], via Wikimedia Commons"

1 comment:

  1. I love this post so much!!! You definitely are a gifted writer!

    ReplyDelete