Tuesday, March 31, 2015

When life's kicking your butt, how about a theme song? [16] Blogger's choice!


April. I have no words. Just kidding, I'm a chatty girl. It's going to be a busy month since I'll continue to work almost double the hours at my job due to an incident that took out two members of the team for a while. I don't have all the tools to blend such long hours at work with my full time mom gig, but it will get sorted out. In the mean time how about a song? Here's a Battle Round song from the NBC show The Voice. I get all emotional watching it. So what song is on your mind right now? Do share. I'll be away from my blog for a bit because it's spring break time and that means Colorado, my dad and step mom and apparently new floors but no furniture (we'll see how that goes), and super awesome Bookworm Brandee.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a brutal schedule. Hang tough, lady! Great song. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip to Colorado, Robyn! Hope your schedule clears up a little so you can have some free time!
    Great song, indeed!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll have more time to be a full time mom again by now, Robyn! My theme song will be up on Friday... I can't believe I missed both February and March...
    I hope you're having a fantastic week. *hugs*

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete