Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Cherie Reads and author Shiloh Walker
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
With the fade out of the google readers, I would love it if you considered following me through google+ or Network Blogs, but I'm happy with GFC too! If you get a chance, look around. There are fun kid quotes on the sidebar and a couple cool memes, Think Out Loud and Sidekick Saturdays. Thanks for stopping by!
This week's question is: What is your guilty
pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of
Give me romance! Even in my mystery novels, my favorite books are the ones with more romance in them. When I was reading the Sookie Stackhouse series, a few of the books were light on heat. When I finished the read, I shook the book like shaking a person's shoulders, "You couldn't do it at least one time!?"