Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Beauty but a Funny Girl and I'll Tumble for YA
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Please take a look around. I follow a couple awesome memes, Think Out Loud and Sidekick Saturday. For a last minute chance at a $50 Amazon gift card, check out the list of awesome blogs HERE.
Q: Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?
The song Smile by Lily Allen holds a special place in my heart for most awesome morale boosting break up songs ever. When I read the opening scene of Easy by Tammara Webber I related to being the recipient of lame break up words. Jacqueline didn't get as pissed as I did, but in my head I sang Smile, you know for solidarity sake. (Please note the song contains profanity and the actual music video goes in a different direction than I envision when I listen to the song.)
Okay, one more song and book, Faster by Matt Nathanson makes me think of Shane and Claire in The Morganville series. Shane is so cool (maybe not in the last book) and the way he loves Claire is young and fresh and hot; it makes me think of this song.