Thursday, April 18, 2013
Feature & Follow  What author do you want to hang out with?
This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Bookworms' Avenue YA Reviews and Words Fueled by Love
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Please take a look around. I follow a couple awesome memes, Think Out Loud and Sidekick Saturday. The Soul Bender Tour is still going on with reviews of both Soul Walker and Soul Bender, character interviews. a couple Top 10 lists, and a $50.00 Amazon gift card giveaway. Check out the full schedule HERE.
Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?
I just saw a clip on Rainbows and Books with John Green. I would love to hang out with him, though I do not think I'm up to his speed, literally; the man talks a mile a minute with pure conviction and he's funny! Also, I would love to hang out with Patricia Briggs. She's one of my favorite authors. Okay, and Craig Johnson too. He has to be funny in real life because his Longmire series always makes me laugh.
But just so you know, I'd be a bumbling fool. I wouldn't really be "hanging out" as much as nodding and smiling and tapping my toes. With John Green I'd love to sit in that library of his while he rambles about whatever. I'm sure something he says will cue a book he has, then he'll look for it in his maze of shelves. I'd love to go on a walk with Patricia Briggs. She could show me her horses and then get so comfortable talking to me that she shares the plot line of the next Alpha & Omega book. With Craig Johnson (and his wife) I would just hope I didn't ask them to adopt me.