This week's sidekick type is Yummy!!!
Sidekick Saturday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Jaclyn at JC's Book Haven. There are many secondary characters that are as great as the primaries. In some cases, the sidekicks actually steal the show and you like them better than the heroine or hero. Maybe they didn't have enough page time for how great they were. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Choose a sidekick *or someone other than the hero or heroine* that you would like to put in the spotlight that fits in this week's type
• Share a picture and information about the character
• Give the title and author of a book the character can be found in
• Please don't include too many spoilers when describing why the character is such a great sidekick
• Put your link in the Linky thing and comment
Here we go with Yummy!
Oh, I think I can come up with a yummy sidekick character. Jaclyn from JC's Book Haven chose Adrian from The Vampire Academy series. Adrian, in fact, is so hot he moved on to Richelle Mead's Bloodlines series. So I totally agree with her pick. Since we're talking hotties, I'm going to stick with author Richelle Mead, but delve into her adult Succubus series. Carter is 100% virtuous (or he's damned to hell forever). He's arrogant, slovenly, evasive, and YUMMY! Oh, and a total jerk angel. If I were to cast him I'd choose...