Thursday, January 24, 2013
Feature and Follow Friday
This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Sugar & Snark and Books are the Only True Magic
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
This week's question is: What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?
Easy by Tammara Webber took over until I finished it. This is not your typical knight in shining armor story. Lucus wasn't the reluctant hero, he was the reluctant everything else. He stole the show, mostly because Jacqueline wasn't a stand out character, but she won me over in the early pages. The most winning aspect of Easy has to be how Webber addresses sex, female friendships, and rape, nothing generic there.