This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Consuming Worlds and Take Me Away
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
This week's question is: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?
So I'll pick two favorites because I'm terrible at following directions.
Favorite number one is Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. If I woke up in Mercy Thompson's world full of werewolves, fey (or Fae?), witches, and vampires, I would run to her garage first thing because she's the baddest chick ever! A coyote in her other form and a VW mechanic in her human one, her friends include a Scooby/Mystery Machine loving semi-good vampire.
The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I would get myself to the dessert first thing! As if I'm that far away from the canyons and golden hues after reading the book. Maybe I'd get myself some sunglasses before the thirsty trek. Can't say much more since I'm a no spoilers kind of girl.
Photo by Jamie Brelsford @ www.printandroid.co.uk (http://www.sxc.hu/help/7_2)