Friday, February 8, 2013
Feature Follow 
This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Blethering about Books and
Adria's Romance Reviews
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
This week's question is: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float — what would you do to have them throw to you?
What a crazy question! So if this was a PG-rated event I would bring my boys because they are really the most charming kids ever. Surely, some float person would want to make them smile. I am not above using my kids to get free books! Now if this wasn't a PG-rated event I would bring my wild mother and set her free. hehe-mom. If it was a strong-arm type of situation like a bridal boquet and a bunch of eager single ladies, well, I could be mean I think. I'm good with my elbows. That's what all the high school basketball refs said when they benched me. That's all I got. What about you?