Thursday, July 11, 2013

Feature & Follow [14] Photobomb!

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Kelly Walker and Girl in the Woods.
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

This week is: Activity! PHOTOBOMB!!!! Photobomb a picture with your favorite book. Share it of course.




I couldn't do it, select just one book, or even one genre. I LOVE Moon Called, Perfect Chemistry, Vampire Academy, Glass Houses and so many more, but my son was getting a little click happy with my camera. I also had to include children's books. The two in the picture are Skippyjon Jones and My Cold Plum Lemon Pie Bluesy Mood.

Update: John woke up this morning asking me about the favorite book picture. When I said I could take his picture too he hopped over to the book closet. I told him to choose one and, like me, he refused. I told Will he could pick more than one because John and I had. He told me the rules said choose only one book. (Note John's stuffed animal-my childhood tiger stuffed animal I gave to him when he was a baby. He went on to pluck out all the fur...pluck, snuggle, pluck, snuggle. We call it Cat.)

22 comments:

  1. My son wanted to include some books on my FF this week too! Great choices. I love Vampire Academy too!
    I'm following you on Bloglovin

    Donna @ The Happy Booker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, your post inspired me to include my boys. Then this morning my youngest asked me how my favorite books picture went. When I told him I'll take his picture too he jumped up and down!

      Delete
  2. Hehe I love your picture!:) And I see you have The Vampire Academy there!!! I totally feel you.

    Here is my FF http://between-my-lines.blogspot.fr/2013/07/feature-and-follow-18-photobomb.html

    Have a great weekend, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We both love the VA series and The Host! I bet you can't wait to see the VA movie! Happy writing, Athina!

      Delete
  3. I'm reading Moon Called right now! I'm reviewing it today, I hope, I need to read faster. But I like it a lot! (I kinda have a thing for werewolves) ;)Great pic, I'm following you on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Moon Called review. The second book is one of my favorites too. I think we all wish we read faster and if I have a book hangover I can't read anything for at least a day! Thanks for stopping by and for the follow!

      Delete
  4. I love the way you did your picture. I've got the first VA book sitting on my shelf, waiting for me to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will you wait to see the movie, Blood Sisters, first? I know people have rules about that sort of thing, but not me. No rules about books into movies.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lexxie! I kept thinking of other books I wanted to add for the picture, but then I would catch sight of Will dancing around holding my camera and thought better just get the shot.

      Delete
  6. I love VA and I have several copies of Skippyjon LOL. Fun choices. New bloglovin follower. Happy Friday!

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we have five Skippyjon books. I love breaking out the Spanish accent because I'm terrible with languages, but I'm so theatrical my 4 yr old claps right along with me. Thanks for stopping by and following!

      Delete
  7. Great pic and book choices, Robyn! I'm gonna have to check out My Cold Plum Lemon Pie Bluesy Mood...it's the only one if your pic I haven't read! :) Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend, Robyn!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read that children's book to John tonight. It's one of my all time favorites. If I owned Where the Wild Things Are I would have included it. I love reading that one too! I can't wait for all the upcoming books to read with John, especially Harry Potter. You have a great weekend too!

      Delete
    2. Ooh, Where the Wild Things Are is one of my favs too! I had to come back an comment on the pic of Will & John. I'm so glad they wanted to join in! :) My daughter told me I should have taken a pic of her asleep with my book next to her! LOL Enjoy the weekend, Robyn!

      Delete
  8. Great pictures, Robyn. Nice choices. I haven't read any of them, though. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Moon Called would be a fun read for you. It has mystery, shifters, witches, vamps, a very slow-build romance that takes books to develop. Vampire Academy is plain awesome! Glass Houses (Morganville) is going to be turned into a web series. Yay! And Perfect Chemistry flipped the switch for me for YA contemporary romance.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the recommendation, Robyn. I just added Moon Called to my TBR. Yeah, I saw your review on Glass House the other day, with a link to the web series project on kickstarter. Awesome! :)

      Delete
  9. Super cute pics! And you're right - being asked to pick only one favorite book is horrible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is horrible. I'm not a favorites kind of girl. I'm too moody. I hope your wordpress trials ease up. Inspired by your post, I reserved "Wordpress All in One for Dummies." We'll see if suddenly I love Blogger so much I can't imagine moving.

      Delete
  10. I couldn't select just one either! You chose some great ones those. So glad that you gave us some pictures of your boys :D I love seeing them join in. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're terrible. I tried to take a picture with just one book but it was like I could hear the other book crying. I've been pushing The Hollows at Shan pretty hard. And since I have her library number...and password I can reserve the first book on her account. But I promised not to do that anymore. hehe

      Delete